If you’re looking for a way to manage your bankroll in the best way possible, then check out one of the online poker world’s top processing methods: Click2Pay
What is Click2Pay?
If you’ve ever wanted to put money into a US online poker account, but not transfer the cash directly from your credit or debit card then an eWallet is the perfect solution. A secure way to move money from an online entity to your bank account, this modern form of banking has become big business in the virtual poker world.
In fact, Click2Pay poker sites have given thousands of grinders a safe way to make their first online deposits and handle their money in an efficient manner.
US Click2Pay Poker Sites
Because Click2Pay isn’t authorized for use at any of our United States online poker rooms, you should take note of the following information:
- Available for deposit – No. However, in Europe you can use Click2Pay for online poker transactions.
- Available for withdrawal – No. Europeans are free to use Click2Pay.
- Money available instantly – Deposits outside of the US are instant. Withdrawals are poker room dependent but range from 1-7 days.
- Success rates – Outside of the US success rates for Click2Pay are 100%. In the USA, transactions aren’t allowed.
- Fees associated – Deposit fees outside of the US range from €2.50 (Bank Transfer) to 3% (Credit/ Debit Card). Bank transfer deposits are free, check withdrawal carry a €20 fee as well as 2.5% plus the daily interbank market rate currency conversion charge. Click2Pay debit card costs €10 and allows you to get money instantly and free.
Play poker online with Click2Pay payments
For those of you who might not be familiar with Click2Pay, a similar real world example would be PayPal. Just like a physical wallet, Click2Pay allows you to fill it with cash and then draw money from it for various activities, such as United States poker site transfers.
The reason punters often prefer to use Click2Pay poker rooms is that it offers an intermediary and an added level of protection for financial transactions.
Another reason why online poker Click2Pay sites are popular is because it makes for cleaner banking. What we mean by this is that you won’t have a string of online poker rooms listed on your banking transactions.
Of course, there is nothing wrong with anteing up at any American poker site, but some banks (and partners) can often look unfavorably at poker transactions, especially if you are applying for some kind of credit. For this reason, it’s often a good idea to play poker online using Click2Pay.
How Does Poker Online Using Click2Pay Work?
In a nutshell the process to fund your online poker account using Click2Pay is simple:
- Firstly, you navigate to your chosen Click2Pay poker site and find the cashier page.
- Secondly, you select Click2Pay as your deposit option and enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Finally, you click “deposit” and the transaction is processed.
One thing to note when using this method is the available funds in your Click2Pay account. If your account has the necessary funds, your deposit amount will be deducted from that. However, if your Click2Pay account can’t cover the deposit, then the merchant will access your bank account and take the cash.
*When you create a Click2Pay account you will have to link it to a bank account and by doing this you authorize the company to automatically take funds from said account if necessary.
Is it Safe to Play Online Poker Using Click2Pay?
Using Click2Pay to play online poker in the USA or anywhere in the world is extremely safe. All reputable eWallets have to abide by a strict set of regulations when processing funds.
Moreover, because Click2Pay is a third-party processor it actually gives you an added level of protection because a cyber criminal won’t have direct access to your bank account. Therefore, if you’re looking to fund your online poker account using Click2Pay then you can rest assured that it’s an extremely safe method.
US Poker Sites Accepting Click2Pay
Unfortunately, due to US online poker regulations, there are currently no USA poker rooms that accept Click2Pay deposits.
Although this is likely to change in the future as state-by-state regulation increases, for the time being you can’t play online poker using Click2Pay in the US.