EcoCard poker sites offer one of the most secure and efficient ways to manage your bankroll, but don’t just take our word for it. Check out our guide to using this prepaid card in the US online poker world.
US EcoCard Poker Sites
In the world of online poker, EcoCards offer a fantastic payment processing option because the company has a high profile partner in the form of MasterCard. In fact, when you play at any of our EcoCard poker sites, you’ll get the same level of service and security you’d expect when you use a financial powerhouse such as MasterCard.
Essentially, EcoCard is part of an online payment processing outfit that can both store and release cash. Operating under the banner of EcoPayz, new customers simply have to create an EcoAccount and choose the EcoCard option. This option will give you a physical card, displaying the MasterCard logo, which can be used both online and offline. Financial flexibility is crucial when you play online poker. EcoCard has you covered with respect to this. In total you can pay for goods and services in three currencies, including: USD, GBP and Euro.
- Available for deposit – Yes, but for US online poker, EcoCard transactions aren’t available.
- Available for withdrawal – Yes, but for those playing at American poker sites, EcoCard transactions aren’t available.
- Money available instantly – All deposits are available instantly. Withdrawals are generally processed within three days depending on the poker room’s individual policies.
- Success rates – Outside of the USA, EcoCard transactions have a 100% success rate if you have the necessary funds in your account.
- Fees associated – There aren’t any fees when using EcoCard poker sites. You will, however, be charged 2% of the transaction amount, plus a 2.99% fee will be added to the daily market rate in the event of a currency conversion being required.
Why You’ll Love EcoCard Poker Sites Deposits
This facility is particularly useful when it comes to counteracting currency conversion charges when you move money from your EcoCard to one of our recommended poker rooms. For example, at the top US poker sites, EcoCard holders with a USD account will avoid the negative equity that can occur between the time they make a deposit and that transaction being processed.
EcoCard users can also choose to make use of the site’s eWallet services. This virtual vault allows poker players to store their funds online and either use the available cash to make purchases or simply hold the cash until it’s required.
US Poker Sites Accepting EcoCard
If you want to play poker online, EcoCard gives you that option with just a few simple steps. All EcoCard accounts can be funded using a number of methods, including: Visa, MasterCard, Giropay, DineroMail, paysafecard and TrustPay. Once you’ve injected your EcoCard with some cash, you then navigate to one of our top poker rooms and enhance your bankroll:
- Find the cashier page of your favorite EcoCard poker room.
- Select EcoCard as your deposit option and type the amount you wish to transfer.
- Click on the “deposit” button and the transaction will be processed.
- In our recommended poker rooms you are given instant access to your money by EcoCard.
For withdrawals, online poker EcoCards give users the ability to move their money into a virtual account and access it in two ways: cash machine withdrawals and virtual purchases. Whichever method you choose, EcoCard poker sites will generally give you access to your cash within 24-72 hours. Once the money has been moved to your EcoCard account you’ll be able to use it instantly.
If you’re an American player, due to US law, you won’t find any US EcoCard poker sites, but you do have other safe and secure payment options.
Play Poker Online with EcoCard Payments: Safety
Aside from being bound by the same financial rules as MasterCard, EcoCards offer a safe online poker payment option because users don’t have to connect their poker account with their bank account. This disconnect allows the users to play at one of our top poker rooms anonymously and without fear of having their bank account compromised. Although poker sites, EcoCard and banks will all have security measures in place, there is a very slim chance that someone can hack into your account. Obviously, if this happens, you want to know that the criminal won’t be able to access your real world funds as well as your poker bankroll. Fortunately, using EcoCard when playing poker online will help protect your funds from all sides.
USA Poker Rooms That Accept EcoCard Deposits
US poker sites, EcoCard and American politics were, unfortunately, pitted against each other once UIGEA came into effect. Although the customers in the USA can still sign up for an EcoCard account, they won’t be able to use this option at our recommended US poker rooms.
Of course, with the political climate becoming more favorable for American grinders, it could be the case the EcoCard poker sites become readily available for use in the near future.